There was no budget and limited resources. This hadn’t been done before and we weren’t sure how to measure success. The team had no prior production experience, so we developed those skills as we worked on the project.
I sourced information to build a budget for this project and presented it to stakeholders for approval. Once we got the green light and developed the scripts, I found a location and the necessary equipment.
For each shoot, I set up the lights, marked the talent, and established the camera positions for each shot. I used a lavalier mic and other sound equipment to ensure excellent sound quality for each video. I also set in as the director to ensure that we got the best possible read for each take.
I used Premiere to edit the videos, sync the audio, and add the show clips in the post-production phase. I also used After Effects to create the visual treatment for the series, and I consulted on the logo design.
This campaign is on-going and we’re A/B testing a few iterations to get clear metrics on engagement and viewership.